Help an admin in need

Go down

Help an admin in need

Post  King Weavilian on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:56 am

At the moment, my laptop is being incredibly unco-operative with me.

Basically, when I manage to get it to load to the regular menu and the like, everything runs extremely slowly which is unlike my laptop.

It is not a space problem since I have 151 GB of space left on my laptop. It is also not a virus since I have run multiple virus checkers and none have been detected.

If anyone has any suggestions, please do help, I'm getting impatient of waiting 10 minutes just for Windows to start and with no guarantee...

This post alone took me 10 minutes! Mad

Eh heh heh!
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help an admin in need

Post  Overall on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:38 am

Did you try CCleaner? http://www.ccleaner.com/
Overall
Overall
Engy Lovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 am

King Weavilian wrote:At the moment, my laptop is being incredibly unco-operative with me.

Basically, when I manage to get it to load to the regular menu and the like, everything runs extremely slowly which is unlike my laptop.

It is not a space problem since I have 151 GB of space left on my laptop. It is also not a virus since I have run multiple virus checkers and none have been detected.

If anyone has any suggestions, please do help, I'm getting impatient of waiting 10 minutes just for Windows to start and with no guarantee...

This post alone took me 10 minutes! Mad

Ow so this is why you were offilne for ages. Ok first tell me, have you reinstaled the windows? Did that helped? Are you using windows vista, xp, 7? My computer once loaded slowly like yours, but that was probably becouse i have instaled 11+ programs without restarting, and than i had to reinstall the windows becouse uninstalling the programs didnt helped me. Also check if your hard disc is damaged, becouse the slow start is mostly done by the hard disc and if the hard disc is scratched just a little bit he can couse problems. The best option will be to take your laptop to service becouse the guys there know best, i can help you but not quite (im not pro Razz)
Leo
Leo
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King Weavilian on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 am

I'm gonna have to send it off to Novatech (company who made my laptop).
And by send, I mean travel there and actually give it them. Their phone service is useless... ¬_¬

Thanks for the swift replies.

Eh heh heh!
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down