United Nation of Engineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC

3 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC Empty Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC

Post  Rorschach Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC Assassins_creed_2_ezio1256262878

Welcome to my review of the new Assassin's Creed 2 DLC.

New content:
There is a bit of new content added to the game, about an hours worth of story and a new mini-game using the flying machine.

Story:
You have previously skipped this chapter due to the data being corrupted, you go back in time and defend the town of Forli from attack. This side of the story sees Ezio trying to hide the Piece of Eden and whilst taking it to Forli, meets some new characters who you fight with later on.

Difficulty:
This DLC changes the way you play Ezio. Usually you are hiding in the shadows and picking off your prey. Whereas now you are having lots of sword fights and generally defending. Getting used to this new way of playing for me was a little hard, but eventually you can master it.

Cost:
This DLC is suprisingly cheap, for only £3.29 on PSN or 320 Microsoft Points. For one hour of story / gameplay and some extra little add-ons it is great quality. The game overall is great, so any added features are a plus.

Overall:
The DLC is fun, adds to the backstory of the missing year. Although you keep the stuff from when you complete the game, so the enemies at the start of the DLC are really weak. The cutscenes are fun to watch, as Ezio's personality comes through a lot more.
Buy this DLC if you already have AC2, also if you don't I highly recommend buying it because it is a great game overall.

My rating: 9.5 / 10
Rorschach
Rorschach
Head Engineer
Head Engineer

https://unoe.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC Empty Re: Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC

Post  Leo Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

Nice review Rorschach, i hope they release the AC2 for the pc Smile

Edited: I used to play AC1 but when everytime i wanted to enter the 3rd Town/city the game crashed so i never realy saw the whole story, but i love the game and the whole battle system!
ow and tnx for charmander Smile
Leo
Leo
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC Empty Re: Assassin's Creed II - Battle for Forli DLC

Post  Rorschach Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 am

Leo wrote:Nice review Rorschach, i hope they release the AC2 for the pc Smile

Edited: I used to play AC1 but when everytime i wanted to enter the 3rd Town/city the game crashed so i never realy saw the whole story, but i love the game and the whole battle system!
ow and tnx for charmander Smile
It's released 16th March for PC. Not sure about the DLC.
Rorschach
Rorschach
Head Engineer
Head Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 pm

The DLC broke my AC2. When I go on it, it will say the Disc is unreadable. It's right at the start, though.
Ghost
Ghost
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorschach Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Ghost wrote:The DLC broke my AC2. When I go on it, it will say the Disc is unreadable. It's right at the start, though.
Delete the DLC from your HDD. If that doesn't work, then it's not the problem.
Rorschach
Rorschach
Head Engineer
Head Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down