United Nation of Engineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone peeved at Portal being free?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone peeved at Portal being free? Empty Anyone peeved at Portal being free?

Post  Rorschach Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am

I'm not really, the game is decent and it's nice to be able to talk about it to people who haven't played it before. It's around £3 combined with The Orange Box (For anyone who didn't know).

People on the official Steam forums seem to be though. So what are your thoughts about it?
Rorschach
Rorschach
Head Engineer
Head Engineer

https://unoe.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Anyone peeved at Portal being free? Empty Re: Anyone peeved at Portal being free?

Post  Leo Mon May 17, 2010 7:06 am

Well it's kinda sad that some had to pay and some got it served on a dish. Since i got it the free way i'm not going to complain Smile, but if i payed for it i would be a little disturbing (a lot actualy), but thats just me Smile!
Leo
Leo
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Anyone peeved at Portal being free? Empty Re: Anyone peeved at Portal being free?

Post  BrittTheJoker Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

I got it for free from this. Sure I can't play it till like July due to work load.. But I got it dammit xD

So yeah I'm not complaining. Most people probably got it in the orange box anyways.. which was a steal nonetheless... I mean they still got 2 good games at an amazing price Smile
BrittTheJoker
BrittTheJoker
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Post  King Weavilian Mon May 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I don't really mind because Portal is such a short game that it should have been free in the first place. Razz
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down