United Nation of Engineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought?

4 posters

Go down

Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought? Empty Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought?

Post  Rorschach Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Is there any on your list of games that you bought thinking good things and then it turned out to be a pile of poop?

Saints Row 2 is THE worst port from a console I have ever laid eyes on. Admittedly it was on sale for £3 but I still want my money back!
Rorschach
Rorschach
Head Engineer
Head Engineer

https://unoe.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought? Empty Re: Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought?

Post  Overall Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 am

Unreal tournament 3 , yah it was fun the first 2 hours , now it's just boring
Overall
Overall
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought? Empty Re: Steam games you wish you hadn't of bought?

Post  King Weavilian Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 am

Empire: Total War.

Reviewers were saying it was amazing so I was like "I like RTS games so I may as well."

I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND 10 MINUTES ON ONE BATTLE. O_O

Also the music cut out whenever someone talked so it was rather funny to have soldiers fight.
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lard Arse Michael Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:56 am

Probably Zeno Clash because it is short, hard as balls and has exactly one playthrough's worth of playing.

Also Evil Genius because I never play it because and it is awkward as hell for somebody with perfectionist and ocd tendencies to play.
Lard Arse Michael
Lard Arse Michael
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down