United Nation of Engineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :)

3 posters

Go down

The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :) Empty The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :)

Post  Leo Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 am

My Holiday begins on 1-st January and ends on 21-st, since there is no school for that time im gona sit and relax home and play tf2 and l4d2.
What are your plans? If you are free like me we can organise an event everyday and have fun, becouse i usualy get bored when i have a lot of free time Smile.

Last edited by Leo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :) Empty Re: The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :)

Post  King Weavilian Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 am

1st Jan to 21st?

Yeah sure man I can join in the fun and games.

I was hoping to have The Battle of Haggis Hill on 3rd/4th Jan. Smile
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :) Empty Re: The Holiday is coming, what are we going to do about it :)

Post  Leo Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 am

tnx mate i knew i could count on you Very Happy, hopefully my pc will be back before new year, and the fun starts than
Leo
Leo
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  King Weavilian Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:50 am

Oh yeah, pick between G Mod, Counter Strike: Source, Half Life or Audiosurf. Very Happy
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  BatinA Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:50 am

School ends in teh middle of tha week, woohoo!
What am I going to do hmmm...

Celebrate New Year with my friends and bomb the neighborhood with some fancy fireworks ^_^
Then, Girlfriend + TF2
On the 7th - celebrate "our" Christmas - I mean the Orthodox Christmas - A nice day with family
Then again, girlfriend + TF2
On the 13th-14th gonna celebrate the Orthodox New Year - Yeah you heard right, we have 2 New Years lol - because we're using the Julian Calendar

I'm gonna use those 20 days to chill and relax to the max
Smile
BatinA
BatinA
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down