United Nation of Engineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Valve...

2 posters

Go down

Dear Valve... Empty Dear Valve...

Post  King Weavilian Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm

As a valued user of the Dead Ringer, I was intrigued when I came across new Dead Ringer changes in the patch notes. However, I was startled as I noticed that for a much shorter cloak, the noise is quieter. Now, I know the uncloaking sound of the Dead Ringer is louder than a Scattergun shot going off in your ear, but was it really neccessary to add a cap to the metal you pick up and reducing cloak to 40% automatically? This happened before, and guess what you did, you changed it straight back to the original which was fine.

The Sandman and Force-A-Nature changes were fine, but did Mr. Dead Ringer really have to suffer? I suppose I'll now have to use "more skill" according to some Engineer and camp with the Camp & Dagger.

In future, if you want to change a weapon, how about one of the following: -

The Backburner
The Razorback
The Huntsman
The Ambassador
The Gunboats
Natascha

These are all viable weapons that are in need of a change which are more urgent than the Dead Ringer; in fact, the Dead Ringer didn't need to change, it was already ok. Next time you alter a weapon, please make it one of the above as they are not sidegrades, merely downgrades; The Ambassador, maybe withstanding.

Yours sincerely,

Dumbass Bowser

P.S: Thank you for finally fixing the Sandman.

My precious Dead Ringer. Sad
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Dear Valve... Empty Re: Dear Valve...

Post  BrittTheJoker Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

The Razorback is the most important upgrade for me... As I can see the most fault with that item.

I don't really understand the dead ringer update either as shown in our steam chat Razz

I haven't used the Gunboats though so I can't comment on them =(
BrittTheJoker
BrittTheJoker
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum