United Nation of Engineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

5 posters

Go down

What game(s) are you playing at the moment? Empty What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Post  King Weavilian Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

I could have sworn this was posted before... Oh well, it's up either way.

I'll get the ball rolling. At the moment, I am playing Snowboard Kids Plus on a PSX Emulator and at the weekends I play Dragon Age Origins. Smile I also play a bit of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Paper Mario or Majora's Mask on the side.
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

What game(s) are you playing at the moment? Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Post  Rorschach Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Snowboard Kids was released on the PS1? Didn't know that.

Anyway, I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Final Fantasy 1. Both terrific games, the graphics in both of them look really good.
Rorschach
Rorschach
Head Engineer
Head Engineer

https://unoe.forum.st

Back to top Go down

What game(s) are you playing at the moment? Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Post  Leo Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 am

I'm playing the usual: a little bit of TF2, a little bit of Gmod and a little bit of L4D2!
I also have a GTA4 CD-Key which one of the guys from psyfamily.net gave it to me but i don't have enough internet traffic to actualy download the game and play it, i would like to try the multyplayer sometime (if the key works)!
Leo
Leo
Mod Engineer
Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  BrittTheJoker Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 am

Dragon Age origins in particular recently.

Mass Effect a tad.. But not too much.
BrittTheJoker
BrittTheJoker
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Post  BatinA Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 am

Same as Leo - a bit of TF2, Gmod and L4D2 - aaaaand not to forget StarCraft Razz
I don't know why, I completed SC at least 20 times since '98 - it never gets boring and it feels so damn good to play it over and over again Twisted Evil Razz

And because the new SC is coming out this spring (I hope so, they were delaying the release date 3 times or so :S) - I wanna get "heated up" lol

"Hell, it's about time!" AwesomeSmiley
BatinA
BatinA
Engy Lovers

Back to top Go down

Post  King Weavilian Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 am

Adding to the list, I am also playing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on the DS. Everytime Jade or Motaro predicts your moves and kicks your ass, a kitten dies. Say goodbye to the kittens. Sad

I have kind of learnt more of Mileena's moves, even though I know she's terrible compared to some of the others. At least she's better than Sheeva. Razz
King Weavilian
King Weavilian
Head Mod Engineer
Head Mod Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down